For more than 32 years, Piper Electric Co., Inc. has pioneered a true Design-Build method of project delivery. By starting from the ground up, our in-house Engineering and Design department ensures the electrical systems necessary to keep a commercial building operational are installed right the first time, every time.
The Piper Design-Build System
Our commercial construction clients benefit from the decades of experience our in-house Engineering and Design Department has with planning, installing, and maintaining electrical systems, starting from the moment the blueprints are first drawn. Our team has designed and built electrical systems for commercial projects small and large, routine and complex. Whatever the project, our Design-Build method makes the process hassle-free, efficient, and cost-effective.
Piper Electric Co., Inc. provides these services to ensure every project is completed on time, on budget, and up to spec:
- Electronic transmission of plans and specs
- Fast, low-cost generation of documents
- Conceptual designs
- Constructability analysis
- Cost-benefit analysis
- Accurate budgets
These services are implemented by our outstanding Engineering and Design team, who has design expertise in a wide range of commercial construction projects with:
- Construction-savvy field input
- Cost-conscious designs and reliable budgeting
- Superior customer service and project management
Why Piper Electric Co., Inc.?
Our true Design-Build system is unmatched in the Denver metro area. Here’s why:
- Our electrical designs fit your actual needs—both now and for the future.
- Our plans minimize changes and change orders.
- We give you the best value for your budget.
- We accomplish all of this with cost-saving speed.
Whether we are trouble-shooting a complex problem, or installing state-of-the-art electrical systems on a commercial construction site, the electricians at Piper Electric Co., Inc. treat each customer like family and every project like their own. You won’t find superior customer service in Arvada. It’s why we’ve been in business for over 31 years and have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.
Set up a time to meet with our Design and Engineering Department to get started on your commercial electrical systems today!
Our construction experience is deep and varied
- Industrial – High Tech
- Commercial – Retail
- LEED Projects
- Resort and Hotel
- Mixed Use
- Recreation and Sports Facilities
- Institutional, Schools, Universities
- Bio-tech – Pharmaceutical
- Clean Rooms
- Manufacturing Plants
Professional Project Management
- Professional scheduling assistance
- Electronically connected
- Turnkey capabilities with innovative planning
- Emphasis: Teamwork and Can-do Attitude
Resources for large, quick, complex projects
- Field Managers trained in our Training Center
- Apprentices trained in the CITC/IEC 4-year program
- Industry wide labor resources
Efficiency = Time = $Money
- Quick process of submittals and shop drawings
- SMART scheduling eliminates costly delays
- Change order control
- Value engineering
- Life cycle analysis
- Prefabricated assemblies from our in-house
- Prefab Department
- Efficient project close-out
Award Winning safety program
- Annual winner of ABC STEP Safety Award
- Full time on-staff Safety Manager
- Safety training program in our Training Center