16 Jan 2015
Piper Electric Co., Inc. prides itself on our excellent customer service and quality service procedures. We set ourselves apart with a different approach to residential service calls. We understand it is your home, and we will respect your rules, and your time.
- Our dispatcher will assign a window and tell you which of our qualified service technicians to expect at your door.
- The Service Technician assigned to your job will call to notify you when they are on their way.
- Our friendly staff will introduce themselves, and will always be in a Piper Electric Co., Inc. uniform shirt and driving a Piper van.
- The Service Technician will review with you his understanding of the services you have requested and ask if you have any questions
- Our licensed, and background checked technician will diagnose your problem or complete the work you requested
- The technician will work as quietly as possible, while keeping their work area clean and neat.
- Once you are satisfied with the completed work, the Service Technician will review your invoice with you to ensure you understand what you are being charged for.
What customers should be prepared to do:
- Tell us what you need, and exactly what the problem is.
- Be able to answer the phone when our technician calls to tell you he is on his way
- Let us know if you have any animals that we need to be aware of.
- What are your “House Rules”…ex: Should we wear shoe protection? Etc.
- Be ready to sign off on your work.
- Write a positive review if we met you expectations. If for some reason you weren’t completely satisfied please call the service manager at Piper Electric Co., Inc.
Denver Electrician Piper Electric Co., Inc. has been providing electrical service in the Denver Metro Area for more than 31 years. Click here to see our coupons and special offers. Click here to follow us on Twitter.