Piper Electric Co., Inc. has a long track record of exceptional industrial construction electrical service. Having worked with many of Denver’s largest manufacturers and installations—including large brewing facilities, pharmaceutical companies, and major airports—our Plant and Facilities Services (PFS) team understand the unique challenges of installing complex electrical systems for varied industrial facilities.
Plant and Facilities Services
Our Plant and Facilities Services team of licensed industrial electricians can meet the needs of any project, no matter the scope or complexity. When choosing an industrial construction electrical company, Piper Electric Co., Inc. is the best option in the Denver metro area. Here’s why:
PFS is made up of trained, licensed, and experienced professionals who understand industrial construction. Each of our team members receives:
- Four years of apprenticeship training and field experience while going to school
- 8000 hours of field experience to become journeymen electricians
- Client relationship training.
Our Customer Service
PFS team members are dedicated to making your industrial construction project run as smoothly as possible. All of our industrial clients receive a number of benefits and services that go above and beyond; here’s what you will get:
- Quick, efficient analysis and productive troubleshooting
- Continuous operation–no unscheduled shutdowns
- One source for high tech installation
- An “In and out” service that minimizes disturbances and downtime
- Professional scheduling and efficient performance
- The highest possible value with the lowest end-cost
- An assigned Personal Account Manager
It’s because of our superior customer service that some of Denver’s largest manufacturers have trusted their facilities to Piper Electric Co., Inc.
Our Safety Record
PFS personnel take safety seriously. They understand that safety needs to be a focus of each electrician for the entirety of the construction project. To that end, PFS ensures that:
- Our Safety Manager inspects and reports on job conditions
- We conduct weekly, documented safety meetings
- Our safety incentives increase safety awareness
- We are an industry leader in safety with an EMR consistently lower than industry average
Because of these precautions, our safety record is second to none.
The Right Way—The Piper Way
Our Facilities and Plant Services personnel have been getting new industrial construction projects up and running for 33 years. Whether the project is large or small, Piper Electric Co., Inc. guarantees the highest quality service at a fair price, finished on time and on budget. Give us a call today to set up a meeting with our industrial electricians.